We are in the process of creating a database to stay connected with our TBC youth and TBC Young Adults. Parents we need your help.
Please complete the forms below:
TBC Youth Contact Information Form
TBC College Students and Young Adult Form
This information will be used for Youth ministry purposes. We may use this information to contact you and the students with newsletters, marketing, or promotional materials, ministry follow-ups and prayer.
Awards are open to individuals studying eligible engineering or computer science majors, who demonstrate financial need and come from underrepresented or underserved communities.
- Be U.S. Citizens
- Be high school seniors, freshman or sophomore undergraduate students with a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Be majoring or planning to major in Aerospace Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States for the upcoming academic year
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be willing to consider internship opportunities with Lockheed Martin
Learn more at https://lockheedmartin.com/scholarship.
Deadline to apply: April 1, 2021 3:00 pm CT